View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 02:11 AM
simplyconnected's Avatar
simplyconnected simplyconnected is offline
Slow Typist
Join Date: May 26 2009
Posts: 7,558
simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

They're actually called, 'dual diaphragm' boosters.

The booster has a 'step' in the case that is easy to spot. CLICK HERE for an example.
My latest project:
CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
Reply With Quote