View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Sunroof weatherstripping

I just spoke with Carl about Golde Top weather stripping. He owns two Golde Tops, but has not had to change out the weather stripping. As soon as he can, he will look at what is said here about the weather stripping problems you are having and will see what he can do to help. On Monday, I will call the Bird Nest and talk with Don regarding the weather stripping they offer for sale. They are the only one I know of who sells it. However, that does not mean that others do not sell it. So if you do not have the major Tbird parts houses free catalogs, get on the phone, or email, and ask them for their free catalogs so you can see who else might have it. If others do, and they have the correct stripping, WE need to know that... Keep in mind though, that between Tbird Hqs and the Bird Nest, they manufacture some 80% of the new Tbird parts available to us today. The other parts houses gets their parts from those two companies.....

I have just looked through the websites of ALL the major Tbird parts houses listed in the Advertisements Forum for you. The Bird Nest is the ONLY vendor I found that lists these Golde Top weather stripping parts on their website... Just thought I would let you know....

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Last edited by YellowRose : 08-05-2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Additional Information