View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 01:24 AM
simplyconnected's Avatar
simplyconnected simplyconnected is offline
Slow Typist
Join Date: May 26 2009
Posts: 7,523
simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

B8S 5536-B, Qty=2
I can't find a specific listing through the standard Ford vendors BUT, the part is common and sold by Amazon, auto parts stores, etc. For something like this, I would use my local truck spring company because they carry everything related to suspension parts (JohnR Spring): CLICK HERE Call them. - Dave
My latest project:
CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
Reply With Quote