View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 03:01 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Did Your Tbird Make The 2017 Squarebirds Calendar?

Wanna find out if your Tbird was selected for the 2017 Squarebirds Calendar next year? Click on the link below and find out! If you would like to have the 2017 Squarebirds Calendar for FREE, just print it out!

Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected asked me why don't I put it on the Forum for everyone we have to print out for FREE! I told him that I had never thought about doing it that way. He told me that I could just take my .pdf copy I have of the calendar and upload it to the Forum, create a link to it and everyone around the world who wanted one, could just print it off for themselves for FREE! They could print it out one month at a time, tape the Tbird pic and the calendar pic together, and put it on their wall to see. Then when the month changes, they could do the same for the next month. Or they could print out the whole calendar. They could even put it on a thumb drive, take it to a local office supply store, and have them print it out on 80 or 100lb paper, bind it, and hole punch it, if they wanted to. Or they could buy some 80 or 100lb paper for their printer, if it will handle it, and print it out at home. On top of that, if you want an already printed, put together and hole punched copy delivered to your mailbox, email me or send me a Private Message and I can tell you how to get one at a decent price!

http://www.squarebirds.org/SB/2017Sq...dsCalendar.pdf

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Last edited by YellowRose : 12-23-2016 at 03:54 PM.