View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 01:59 PM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default 2017 Squarebirds Calendar Update

One way or another, there WILL be a 2017 Squarebirds Calendar! I now have 13 new Tbird photos, including the Cover! These have never been used before. However, we will not be able to use Cafe Press again, as we have recently. In a shocking development, I was informed that they no longer market the type of calendar we need. This not only effects us, but many others who used their calendar services. It also effects Lincolns Of Distinction, as I informed John Peters ~ driller. I put him in contact with the company that I am working with to print and market ours. I have found another On Demand, Direct Mail printer that is about to run a test of our completed calendar for me. In a few days, I will have a test calendar to review and approve, or have the necessary changes made to it, if needed. I will provide you with the necessary information on how to go about placing orders once everything is finalized. So bear with me for a bit longer, but I hope to have the details posted in a week or so.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm