View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 12:44 AM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default There WILL Be A 2017 Squarebirds Calendar

I have 9 Tbirds selected for the 2017 Squarebirds Calendar this time. This includes two from years that we have never selected before because no one every submitted them. I think you will enjoy them. We have five Tbirds from overseas Countries selected this year! I have selected, at least temporarily, three other cars from past years to fill out the 12 that I need for the calendar. I will gladly replace those three if someone can get me three more Tbird pix to consider that have not been featured in the past. You have until the 31st of October to do so. After that, I need to get on with the process of uploading the pix to Cafe Press and setting up the 2017 Calendar on their website. Then I need to do a test run to make sure it is all looking okay. I would like to get the Calender into production before the end of November so that it will be available to those of you who, in the past, like to give it out as a Christmas present to friends and family. So, if you have pix to submit, please go to the Anything Goes Forum and the information in the Squarebird Calendar Picture Guidelines post.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm