View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default NO Squarebirds 2017 Calendar??

Hi Joe, IF push comes to shove... I MIGHT consider doing a special Calendar for 2017 featuring some of the more outstanding Tbirds of past Calendars. I have ALL the pix that have been used in the past and could do that if I have to. I would rather have those who have not been selected in the past though. Maybe something that confuses people is that we call it the Squarebirds Calendar. It was initially, just for Squarebirds when Alexander started it, years ago, because, in the beginning, that is all we had was Squarebirds. Now the Forum covers all the years and that is why I put a notice in all the major Tbird sub-Forums. The logo on each Calendar page does say Squarebirds.org, not just Squarebirds. I have no problem with featuring any year of Tbird ever made. This is the best chance anyone has ever had of being selected and featured in the Calendar. In the past, it has always been a matter of having to many candidates and having to hold some over to next year to be selected. Not this year, for whatever reason. Let's see what happens..

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm