Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   General Announcements (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   New PC Help Desk Moderator Position (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7064)

YellowRose 07-29-2009 08:50 PM

New PC Help Desk Moderator Position

The squarebirds.org administrators are pleased to announce the creation of a new Moderator position, that of PC Help Desk Moderator. After careful consideration, it was decided to ask one of our most active, and PC knowledgeable members to assume this position. It is with great pleasure that we announce to the membership that Cathie Thiry ~ Coral has agreed to accept this position.

Should you have questions regarding how to upload pictures from your PC to the Forum, problems accessing the Forum from your PC, any other PC related problems regarding Forum access, or other PC problems she may feel capable of assisting you with, Cathie is your prime contact. I will, as always, be available to you, should Cathie not be online to provide you with help of an immediate nature.

Because it is our desire to keep the number of Forum sub-forums to a minimum, we will not create a sub-forum for this. Should you need assistance and/or guidance in these areas relating to PC operation, please contact Cathie directly via Private Message (PM). If she so desires, she can also provide you with her direct email address.

It is our hope, by establishing this position, to provide our new and older members with assistance in an area, that for some of us, can be challenging; The inner workings of that PC we are using.

So put her many talents to use!:) Thank you, Cathie for accepting this responsibility.

Dutchbird 07-29-2009 09:07 PM

Congrats Cathie!

Thanks for being helpful to all of us who are in need of PC-advice.......
(you helped me once, sorry I don't use it the way you can do:o)

Richard D. Hord 07-30-2009 08:29 AM

Hey Cathie,
Congratulations!!! I have told you several times you were the computer WHIZ!!! Naanaanaa I was right for a change!
Richard D. Hord

Coral 07-30-2009 10:29 AM

Thank you, everyone! I am completely humbled to be asked to share a seat on this forum!
I hope to be of assistance to anyone with puter troubles or just questions on how to do something.
I fixed my emails under the Biography area of my profile, so they are easy to see for contact.

I learned myself how to use a computer and started with a operating system called Linux, which is a bit different than Windows or MAC.

From that point I have worked on several peoples PC's to reformat, perform virus removals, or getting them set up with pc maintenance - so no question is too silly....

Dan Leavens 07-30-2009 06:46 PM

Cathie welcome aboard and thank you for accepting and becoming a moderator to the PC Help Desk. I am sure your guidance and knowledege will benefit all, in the full use of our site.

Anders 07-30-2009 07:36 PM

Good! For us :o

Coral 07-30-2009 07:40 PM

Anytime Anders, just holler...including yer interior....I can see luscious layers of leather under my machines needles....

Coral 07-30-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Leavens (Post 35326)
Cathie welcome aboard and thank you for accepting and becoming a moderator to the PC Help Desk. I am sure your guidance and knowledege will benefit all, in the full use of our site.

Thanx Dan

Can't tell you what an honor this is, hopefully many can benefit
...tissues...oh lordy....

Peavey_T40 08-03-2009 11:35 AM

Congrats Cathie !

Thanks for accepting the position and thank you in advance for future assistance.

Coral 08-04-2009 04:04 PM

Thanks Michel!

Feel free to give me a hollar any time...contact info is in my Profile....