Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Our Rides (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Art's ARTBIRD '59 Squarebird! (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22304)

YellowRose 01-02-2018 07:46 PM

Art's ARTBIRD '59 Squarebird!

7 Attachment(s)
Art ~ ARTBIRD has just joined the Forum, after he and I have been communicating back and forth in email recently! He owns a beautiful Brandywine Red/White top '59 Squarebird with black and white interior that is pretty much as it left the factory so many years ago. Art hails from Eastern Canada and has attended the Detriot Woodward Dream Cruise every year. So, Dave, you might have seen his gorgeous Squarebird and he your Fords there in the cruise! Now he knows to look for you in this years upcoming event! He said he makes that five hour cruise the last five years. His Tbird has won a good number of trophies at S&S events in his neck of the woods. Here are a few pix he has sent me for you to enjoy.

BTW, the one thing he does not have, and is looking for is the OEM air cleaner. So Carl Heller ~ partsetal, if you have one in stock you might let him know. Or Art, you can send Carl a Private Message. Carl has nothing but used Squarebirds parts from his parts cars and markets them all across the world. Here are those pix! Enjoy!

OUR5T8BIRD 01-02-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowRose (Post 112990)
Art ~ ARTBIRD has just joined the Forum, after he and I have been communicating back and forth in email recently! He owns a beautiful Brandywine Red/White top '59 Squarebird with black and white interior that is pretty much as it left the factory so many years ago. Art hails from Eastern Canada and has attended the Detriot Woodward Dream Cruise every year. So, Dave, you might have seen his gorgeous Squarebird and he your Fords there in the cruise! Now he knows to look for you in this years upcoming event! He said he makes that five hour cruise the last five years. His Tbird has won a good number of trophies at S&S events in his neck of the woods. Here are a few pix he has sent me for you to enjoy.

BTW, the one thing he does not have, and is looking for is the OEM air cleaner. So Carl Heller ~ partsetal, if you have one in stock you might let him know. Or Art, you can send Carl a Private Message. Carl has nothing but used Squarebirds parts from his parts cars and markets them all across the world. Here are those pix! Enjoy!

Ray: If Carl does not have one, tell him there is one in Canada on Kigigi, in Alberta for $ 75.00 . Add # 1228078326 . Already painted the correct colour from the looks of the add.

YellowRose 01-02-2018 10:37 PM

Hi Martin! Thank you for that information! I have sent it on to Art in email, along with the actual link that I found on kijiji on it... It certainly looks to be in excellent condition. Do you happen to know Art? I think, (but am not sure) that you both might be in the same Tbird club there!

jopizz 01-02-2018 10:50 PM

Looks like he could also use an original set of valve covers.

John

OUR5T8BIRD 01-02-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowRose (Post 112993)
Hi Martin! Thank you for that information! I have sent it on to Art in email, along with the actual link that I found on kijiji on it... It certainly looks to be in excellent condition. Do you happen to know Art? I think, (but am not sure) that you both might be in the same Tbird club there!

You list him in eastern Canada , so that could be anywhere east of Ontario / Quebec . Better known as the Maritimes . So probably do not know him Ray. What province does he live in ?

jopizz 01-03-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OUR5T8BIRD (Post 112995)
You list him in eastern Canada , so that could be anywhere east of Ontario / Quebec . Better known as the Maritimes . So probably do not know him Ray. What province does he live in ?

If you look at his profile in the members list it shows him in Brampton, Ontario.

John

simplyconnected 01-03-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jopizz (Post 112996)
If you look at his profile in the members list it shows him in Brampton, Ontario.

John

That puts him 15-20 miles from Toronto. Very close to Toronto's airport.

YellowRose 01-03-2018 12:42 AM

As John said Art lives in Brampton, Ontario, which, I gather is about 1 1/2 hours away from you. Thanks for the kijiji link as they have messaged the guy. I see that feeBay has that OEM air cleaner listed for $250 for sale, and it does not look to be quite as good as the one on kijiji..

Dan Leavens 01-03-2018 08:29 AM

Guys Brampton is just north of the city of Toronto and is part of the GTA * Greater Toronto Area *

That puts him 15-20 miles from Toronto. Very close to Toronto's airport

Dave is correct just north of Pearson International airport.

OUR5T8BIRD 01-03-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowRose (Post 112998)
As John said Art lives in Brampton, Ontario, which, I gather is about 1 1/2 hours away from you. Thanks for the kijiji link as they have messaged the guy. I see that feeBay has that OEM air cleaner listed for $250 for sale, and it does not look to be quite as good as the one on kijiji..

So this would be Central Canada and he is not listed in the SOTC ( Southern Ontario Thunderbird Club ) as a member .

As for that air cleaner, very tempted to buy it myself as a spare . Great price , plus shipping . seams the owner is not sure just what year it is for .