Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Special Announcements (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   2018 Squarebirds.org Calendar (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22074)

OUR5T8BIRD 11-23-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyear (Post 112442)
Received mine this morning and am delighted with it.

Our calendars came in today Ray . They look great and one will make a great gift . ( btw. We got one early and one late printing so one is a collector like a rare coin ) . Thanks for all your hard work on this project .

YellowRose 11-23-2017 07:26 PM

2018 Squarebirds.org Calendar

Hi Martin, ~ OUR5T8BIRD, thanks for letting me know that you received both calendars... and that one is a collectors item! I am pleased that you like them. I must say that thanks to Martin and Carol Brugmans, & my local Tbird Club member, & Forum member, Stan Andrews, we would not have had a 2018 Squarebirds Calendar if they had not sent me pix of all the Tbirds they own... Tbirds who have not graced the pages of past calendars already are becoming harder and harder to come by. Next year might really be a challenge....

Dan Leavens 11-24-2017 08:30 AM

The current owner of the hall is David Harris who has submitted plans to convert the existing building into private housing. It is currently used for wedding receptions and other functions.

Peter that's an interesting read about Hengrave Hall and I agree with Ray hopefully it can be preserved? My wife's 58 interior is blue & white but no AC.

YellowRose 11-24-2017 02:10 PM

2018 Squarebirds.org Calendar

Martin ~ OUR5T8BIRD just told me that it cost him just under $12 US for handling and shipping to Canada for 2 calendars. That is about the same cost for handling and shipping to me for the proofs that I ordered. It cost me $5.99 per calendar for handling and shipping and probably applies to the cost anywhere in the US and Canada. Overseas is a horse of a different color though... An example of what it might cost to ship to Europe, is that one of our members in Sweden ordered and the approximate cost for handling and shipping of 1 calendar each was $7.66 US. These calendars make excellent Christmas gifts, and you still have time to get your orders in, printed and to you well before Christmas!

On another subject, I am interested in finding out how many of you have downloaded and printed out (or will come the New Year) the calendar, month by month, or all at one time, for the entire year. I see that the option of making it available on the Forum has dropped the initial ordering and printing sales down considerably... Please let me know either here, or in email or a PM.