Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   1958 To 1960 Squarebirds - General Technical Discussion (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Did Your Tbird Make The 2017 Squarebirds Calendar? (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20996)

Thunderherd 11-23-2016 03:16 PM

Ray- ordered 2 calendars this morning. Seems like the prefer you e mail them. I talked to the receptionist, then to another person,and they didn't know about square birds. 2 nd guy asked around and said Rich knew, but would all me back in 10 minutes. He did. Got them ordered. Supposed to ship next week I believe. Thanks Ray.

YellowRose 11-24-2016 02:12 AM

2017 Squarebirds Calendar Ready To Order!

Thanks for the info. Yes, it will be Rich ya'll ned to contact instead of Quinn (as a last resort) or Tracy. Rich is handling the orders now that they are going into productions on the calendars. So when you email, send it TO: rich@harrisplus.com and a CC: to Quinn Harris quinn@harrisplus.com, and to me.

Dan Leavens 11-25-2016 09:20 AM

Yes Rich is the guy I talked to after emailing them my order of two (2). He took the order and then will send me the amount including the postage to mail them to Calgary, Alberta.
Good stuff:D

Thunderherd 12-08-2016 05:44 PM

Update on my order. Ordered two calenders. Got a box in the mail today with one calender in it. I called Rich. He said he would research it and send me another one.

YellowRose 12-08-2016 07:53 PM

Thanks for letting me know. Rich is checking into this...

Thunderherd 12-13-2016 10:06 PM

Review time. My second calender came UPS yesterday. So Rich must have jumped right on it. Just don't understand why they would mail a calender in a box, UPS. Looks like they could have saved a substantial amount of shipping $ by putting them in a heavy duty envelope and mailing it USPS. But they are great. Kind of different from last year, where the calender was a real thick, cardboard like almost, pages. This years is a real glossy like , nice quality paper. I think very much on par with last years shiny, glossy pictures of the T-Birds. I'm very pleased. There are some very nice examples of some very pretty Birds. Wide spectrum of years. But I must say my favorite Bird is the one featured for March! Beautiful Ray! Thank you very much for all of your time and patience for putting this together. Come on people! Get your calenders while they're hot!!!!!

YellowRose 12-13-2016 10:40 PM

Thanks for the comments, Jimmy. They are very much appreciated. When I found out that Cafe Press was no longer putting out calendars as we needed them, I immediately started looking for a replacement. I called some dozen companies, but was told by all that they do not offer the full services that we got from Cafe Press. Until I found HarrisPlus, who does provide nearly the same services as Cafe Press. One exception is that they do UPS only shipping for all their products, not being set up for USPS. So, since I was desperate, I jumped at the chance to use them, though it was going to cost a bit more per calendar and in shipping charges. I figured that was better than cancelling the calendar for 2017.

Another difference is that they only use 100lb paper stock for the cover and 80lb for the other pages, instead of 100lb throughout. I am glad you like the wider variety of Tbirds this year! So far, orders are coming in, being printed and shipping out and I am tracking each of them.

YellowRose 12-16-2016 03:43 PM

To those of you anywhere in the world who are considering ordering a 2017 Squarebirds.org Calendar, please send me an email or a Private Message ASAP. I will give you updated information regarding how to go about doing it now and get one for FREE!:D.

YellowRose 12-23-2016 04:00 PM

Did Your Tbird Make The 2017 Squarebirds Calendar?

Wanna find out if your Tbird was selected for the 2017 Squarebirds Calendar next year? Click on the link below and find out! If you would like to have the 2017 Squarebirds Calendar for FREE, just print it out!

Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected asked me why don't I put it on the Forum for everyone we have to print out for FREE! I told him that I had never thought about doing it that way. He told me that I could just take my .pdf copy I have of the calendar and upload it to the Forum, create a link to it and everyone around the world who wanted one, could just print it off for themselves for FREE! They could print it out one month at a time, tape the Tbird pic and the calendar pic together, and put it on their wall to see. Then when the month changes, they could do the same for the next month. Or they could print out the whole calendar. They could even put it on a thumb drive, take it to a local office supply store, and have them print it out on 80 or 100lb paper, bind it, and hole punch it, if they wanted to. Or they could buy some 80 or 100lb paper for their printer, if it will handle it, and print it out at home. On top of that, if you want an already printed, put together and hole punched copy delivered to your mailbox, email me or send me a Private Message and I can tell you how to get one at a decent price!

http://www.squarebirds.org/SB/2017Sq...dsCalendar.pdf

YellowRose 01-01-2017 03:08 AM

Did Your Tbird Make The 2017 Squarebirds Calendar?

Last year there were, if I recall correctly, about 78 Squarebirds.org Calendars bought. This year, there have been 37 bought. The decrease might have been because we now offer the Calendar for FREE to any of our users around the world, who do not want to buy a calendar made by our supplier, and are willing to print out their own calendar. The details on how to do that are posted in Post #19 below. To my knowledge, all 2017 calendars that were ordered have been printed and received by those who bought them. If that is not the case, please let me know. Here is the link to our 2017 Squarebirds.org Calendar for those of you who want the calendar, but have not downloaded and printed it out yet.

http://www.squarebirds.org/SB/2017Sq...dsCalendar.pdf

However, if you prefer to buy a complete calendar, put together, hole punched and ready for hanging on the wall, contact me by email or Private Message. I can tell you the details, cost, shipping, and send you the link on how to order them. There has been a change of our procedures in effect in the last week or so and that will save you a bit of money. $2.50 of the cost per calendar now goes to help support our Forum server.