Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Special Announcements (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Order 2016 Squarebirds Calendar! (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19647)

Dutchbird 11-08-2015 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Ray, improvement..

Dutchbird 11-08-2015 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Leavens (Post 96702)
Marco as Ray said great to see you back:D

Thanks Dan!

YellowRose 11-10-2015 04:41 AM

Order 2016 Squarebirds Calendar!

I am pleased to say that the second large order of 10 calendars have been received by a different member. He has told me that all 10 calendars are correct. So it seems that, so far, there have only been a couple of glitches in the printing and they have been rectified. Cafe Press has re-printed those and are in the process of getting them out to those members. As of yesterday, a total of 44 calendars have been purchased. I very much appreciate the nice comments that I have received regarding the quality of the calendars. Thank you!

Dan Leavens 11-12-2015 05:33 PM

All.
I received my calendars today in a secure shipping envelope and all was pretty slick. From ordering online to shipping to my door was pretty easy and the quality of cars outstanding again.
Ray once again thanks for looking after this once again for the members and thanks to Cafe express for their service:)

YellowRose 11-12-2015 05:55 PM

Hi Dano, and thank you for that report! Yes, I am impressed with the mailers they are using. So far, there have only been a couple of glitches, which Cafe Press, to my knowledge, has promptly taken care of and fixed. They re-printed a couple of calendars and re-mailed them to the customers at their own expense. Thank you also for your comments on the quality of the calendar again this year. I have received a good number of comments like that and am very pleased to get them.

In less then 3 weeks, there have been 16 people who have ordered and received 44 calendars so far. 1 more than last year over a 3 month period. I would say to you that if you have not ordered a calendar yet, or intend to give them out as Christmas presents, you might want to get your order in shortly. It takes about 2 weeks from order to reception for Cafe Press to get them to you.

Dan Leavens 11-12-2015 09:33 PM

Yes I very much agree with Ray that you should order online soon. It is very easy and think about having some of these as stocking stuffers, giveaways or just to have displayed at your show and shines or place of work.
I have received several compliments of our squarebird calendars that sit in my wife and my trunk with our owners manual for all to see. It is a good conversation piece with respect to our TBirds as well as a great networking for our site. Do yourself a favor and order now you will not regret it:rolleyes:

YellowRose 11-13-2015 10:37 AM

I would like to caution you regarding this when ordering calendars from Cafe Press. Do NOT place the order from their Marketplace... Order it from my SHOP using this link that I put in post #1. That number on the end is my shop number. If you order calendars from their Marketplace, they will charge you $17.95 plus shipping instead of my shop price of $15 plus shipping. Again, make sure you select January 2016 as the calendar start date.

http://www.cafepress.com/squarebirdscalendar.1666254401

YellowRose 11-21-2015 02:39 PM

This has turned out to be the very best year for Squarebirds Calendar orders ever! So far, in less than a months time, there have been 23 people ordering 56 calendars! That compares to 43 calendars ordered over a 3 month period last year, the previous best year for orders. Thank you all for your support and I hope this arrangement has worked out well for ya'll as it has for me. It has taken a considerable load of extra work off me. I hope ya'll are enjoying your calendars!

Dan Leavens 11-21-2015 06:43 PM

Ray that is great and it would appear that the squarebird.org calendar is catching on.It is also very easy to order online with Cafe and sent right to your address without any hassle.

Once again thanks for putting this together for all and your input in this and other areas does not go unnoticed by our members.

DKheld 11-21-2015 09:34 PM

Just received mine. All look great. Can't thank you enough Ray for putting it together - just hate you don't get to have all that "fun" sending them out anymore. :D

About the only thing I would change is the number font on the dates - a bit thin from across the room - ok - or maybe I just need new glasses.:o

Eric