Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   1967 To 2005 Thunderbirds - General Technical Discussion (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Turn signal switch (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19256)

onebad67 08-04-2015 03:06 PM

Turn signal switch
Hey guys I'm back again searching parts does anyone know where I can find a turn signal switch for 67 t-bird mine has a broke cancelling cam while I'm there figure I might as well replace switch broke it gives me problems but can't find one any help will be appreciated

YellowRose 08-04-2015 04:26 PM

Turn signal switch
JT, look in the Advertisements Forum. The very first item deals with newer cars than the 55-66's. Stefan's is another one. Check through that list and you should find some other companies that might have what you are looking for.

jopizz 08-04-2015 04:51 PM

The cams are readily available for about $10. If you want the entire switch you are looking at trying to find a NOS one and that will be pretty expensive if you can even find one. The last one on Ebay went for over $100. '67 was a one year only switch which makes it even harder to find.


onebad67 08-04-2015 05:37 PM

Turn signal switch
Thanks guys think I will just go for the cam parts for the 67 are far and few in between

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Any submissions to this site and any post on this site becomes property of Squarebirds.org . The webmasters reserve the right to edit and modify any submissions to this site. All material on this is site is copyrighted by the Squarebirds.org. Reproduction by any means other than for personal use is strictly prohibited. Permission to use material on this site can be obtained by contacting the webmasters. Copyright 2002-2016 by Squarebirds.org.