Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Anything Goes! (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Happy Birthday! (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17111)

Dan Leavens 11-15-2016 09:13 AM

William and Jason also happy BDay and hope this day brings what you want it to:D

YellowRose 11-17-2016 02:23 AM

Happy Birthday!

Here is wishing Michael Sacosky ~ southmountaintrout a very Happy Birthday, with many more to come. Have a good one and a safe one!

YellowRose 11-18-2016 03:24 AM

Happy Birthday!

Here is wishing Dirk van der Hulst ~ dirk a very Happy Birthday with many more to come, Dirk! Have a good one and a safe one!

Dan Leavens 11-19-2016 10:41 AM

Dirk also happy BDay and hope this day brings what you want it to:D

YellowRose 12-07-2016 03:17 AM

Happy Birthday!

Here is wishing Ed Scully ~ Carolina Tee Bird, a very Happy Birthday with many more to come. Have a good one, and a safe one, Ed!

Dan Leavens 12-07-2016 09:29 AM

Ed also happy BDay and hope this day brings what you want it to:D

YellowRose 12-12-2016 03:25 AM

Happy Birthday!

Here is wishing a very Happy Birthday to our fantastic webmaster, Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected! Dave, may you have a most enjoyable and safe birthday celebration. Thank you so very much for the dedication you display to our Forum. It is so greatly appreciated by so many!

Dan Leavens 12-12-2016 06:25 PM

Mr. Dare ah to be another year older and wiser. Happy BDay, enjoy this day and thanks for another year of being our Webmaster on our site. Hope Robin spoils you in your winter wonderland.:D

simplyconnected 12-12-2016 11:41 PM

It's been a busy day! We got just over ten inches of snow, the City of Royal Oak declared a 'snow emergency day' and Robin was home because her school cancelled all classes.

I waited for most all the snow to fall last night but ended up shoveling until midnight (yes, I'm a night owl). Then at 4pm this afternoon, the city grader plowed us in so more shoveling. All's well now and we're clear.

I want to offer a special Thank You to Ray (he sent me a Jib-Jab e-card), Dano, Mike Lemmon (for the nice PM) and both Wheeler brothers, Leonard and Brian, for the phone calls. You guys truly made my birthday, special. Thank You, again.

I received calls from both of my brothers, Bob and Bill (bob sang 'Happy Birthday' over the phone). "Thank Heaven for little girls", as both of my sisters (Margaret and Marian) are kidnapping Robin & I for a great (Frankenmuth, Michigan) chicken dinner, come Saturday. That way I can squeeze TWO birthdays out of one! - Dave

Dan Leavens 12-13-2016 09:25 AM

Dave do I hear " shopping " is in order with the family going to Frankenmuth:confused:

Dave Wrote:
kidnapping Robin & I for a great (Frankenmuth, Michigan) chicken dinner, come Saturday. That way I can squeeze TWO birthdays out of one! - Dave