Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   General Announcements (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Introducing Dreams2Things.... (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12527)

YellowRose 02-21-2012 11:44 PM

Introducing Dreams2Things....

The Squarebirds Forum has a new source for all things Squarebirds! Looking for a Squarebirds clock, coffee mug, T-shirt with a picture of YOUR Tbird or Ford car on it? Coffee mugs, T-shirts, flip-flops, sweatshirts, womans wear, tote bags, and a lot more will be available with our Squarebirds logo on them. This web page presently shows 7 Squarebirds items available to our Forum members. However, anything in the listing on the left side of the web page can be ordered, but remember to specify that you want them with the Squarebirds logo on them and not what might be showing when ordering from the left side menu. Dave Dare ~ simplyconnected, our webmaster, has found us a person and a company that will provide us with a greater number of items to order, at reduced pricing.

So check out Dreams2Things by clicking on the T-Shirt icon on the HOME page, between the 1958 Tbird picture and the Gears icon for the Technical section. Here is the link to our new Squarebirds paraphernalia vendor.

EDIT from Dave: I'd like to add, custom FRONT license plates are very popular with "Dreams2Things" for use in states where we only use the rear (like Michigan). You can submit your own picture and come up with some real neat ideas. Here's one of Texas:

I personally asked the owner to give our members a good price, and in return we will order gifts. Please support this site as they support us. - Dave

http://dreams2things.com/zencart/ind...&cPath=104_105

Jimz Bird 02-22-2012 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Welllllll, I "started" with the display clock. Placed my order just now.

Sneaky guys! You knew I would buy that when I saw it.:D

Great choice on the pic!!!

YellowRose 02-22-2012 12:16 PM

Lmbo! We did not pick that picture! The owner of the site must have liked your Babybird so much that he chose it as an example. I am sure you are going to enjoy showing off that clock when you get it!

Anders 02-23-2012 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimz Bird (Post 62616)
Welllllll, I "started" with the display clock. Placed my order just now.

Sneaky guys! You knew I would buy that when I saw it.:D

Great choice on the pic!!!

Strange. The pic showing a Baby bird with Squarebird text on it... Nevertheless, I once ordered a clock from Squarebirds.com, but it only worked for a week... :(

Jimz Bird 02-23-2012 08:03 AM

But... it's not just ANY Baby Bird. :cool:

It's just one of those ironies of life that makes one scratch their head and wonder.:D

YellowRose 02-23-2012 05:35 PM

Hi Anders, Maybe the clock would have worked better had you bought it from Squarebirds.org??? :D
Seriously though, I am sorry to hear that happened to you. The company we are using now has very good products and we certainly hope no one will have a problem like that.

Jimz Bird 02-24-2012 01:14 AM

I just got an email this afternoon that my clock shipped so I will let you know just how KEWL it is.:D

Other than the new fire extinguishers, that is the first piece of "Garage Art" that I have bought for the garage, when I finally get that "little" task done.

Anders 02-24-2012 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowRose (Post 62675)
Hi Anders, Maybe the clock would have worked better had you bought it from Squarebirds.org??? :D
Seriously though, I am sorry to hear that happened to you. The company we are using now has very good products and we certainly hope no one will have a problem like that.

It was from the "org" of course ;) On a positive note, I also bought a few T-shirts from the same place, and itīs the best quality of shirt and print I EVER came across. Still fits and looks like brand new after 4 years! :cool:
Attached is a pic from last year when we ( friend Stephan in the pic ) put the engine back ( incl tranny...). The dead clock is in the upper left corner :)

tbird430 02-25-2012 02:15 PM

I just ordered two custom t-shirts from Ashley guys.

I'll post pics of them when I have them "in my hands". LOL!!

;)

-Jon in TX.

tbird430 03-08-2012 10:32 AM

My 2 custom t-shirts came in Saturday guys/gals.

Pics coming soon. :cool:

I like everything so far, but the I would have went with a better quality shirt.