Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum

Squarebirds, Rocketbirds, and Fifties/Sixties Ford Discussion Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Golde Top (Sunroof) Forum (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The registry says there is an online update/submission form? (http://squarebirds.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11258)

villain 06-01-2011 07:00 PM

The registry says there is an online update/submission form?
 
They also state that it's available here on Squarebirds...anyone got a link for me???
TIA

YellowRose 06-01-2011 07:18 PM

The registry says there is an online update/submission form?
 
Hi Dave! Sure! The Tbird Registry Form is in the Technical Resource Library, down towards the bottom. Or you can enter your Tbird directly from www.tbirdregistry.com You can register from the Tbird Registry link, or you can go to the Technical Resource Library link that is always part of my signature element. Slide down towards the bottom, right under Date & Resource Library on Thunderbirds, right below the Tbird picture. Make sure you have your VIN #, Data Plate info and description of your Tbird before you go through the registration process.


NYsquarebird58 02-07-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowRose (Post 56287)
Hi Dave! Sure! The Tbird Registry Form is in the Technical Resource Library, down towards the bottom. Or you can enter your Tbird directly from www.tbirdregistry.com Here is the information regarding this in Anything Goes. Make sure you have your VIN #, Data Plate info and description of your Tbird before you go through the registration process.

http://www.squarebirds.org/vbulletin...ead.php?t=9796

These links don't seem to work for me. Do I need to be a member to access them?

YellowRose 02-07-2012 10:53 PM

The registry says there is an online update/submission form?
 
Hi Marcelo, No you do not need to be a paid member to register your Tbird. I just fixed that post of mine and took out that old link. Read what I just fixed on that post of mine. You can access the registration form from the Technical Resource Library.

YellowRose 02-07-2012 11:27 PM

I See You Got Her Registered!
 
Hi Marcelo, I see you got your '58 registered! I get a copy of the registration. I am glad you brought that link to my attention. I took it out. The link to the Tbird Registry, and the Technical Resource Library (TRL) as I said, is always a part of my signature element so people can find the TRL quickly. Congratulations on registering her! Another '58 Tbird accounted for!

NYsquarebird58 02-07-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowRose (Post 62050)
Hi Marcelo, I see you got your '58 registered! I get a copy of the registration. I am glad you brought that link to my attention. I took it out. The link to the Tbird Registry, and the Technical Resource Library (TRL) as I said, is always a part of my signature element so people can find the TRL quickly. Congratulations on registering her! Another '58 Tbird accounted for!

Ray, thank you! Iím glad to contribute my little piece to the community. Where would I find the data codes and do T-Birds have build sheets under the rear seats like GM cars?

YellowRose 02-07-2012 11:53 PM

The registry says there is an online update/submission form?
 
Hi Marcelo, I am going to answer you up on the '58-'60 Squarebirds Forum. We are in the Golde Top Forum, although my answers will also apply to them. Look in the '58-'60 Squarebirds Forum for the answers.

NYsquarebird58 02-08-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowRose (Post 62052)
Hi Marcelo, I am going to answer you up on the '58-'60 Squarebirds Forum. We are in the Golde Top Forum, although my answers will also apply to them. Look in the '58-'60 Squarebirds Forum for the answers.

Will do. Thanks!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Any submissions to this site and any post on this site becomes property of Squarebirds.org . The webmasters reserve the right to edit and modify any submissions to this site. All material on this is site is copyrighted by the Squarebirds.org. Reproduction by any means other than for personal use is strictly prohibited. Permission to use material on this site can be obtained by contacting the webmasters. Copyright 2002-2016 by Squarebirds.org.