X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Our Webmaster Has Been Busy!

I am very pleased to tell you that our new Webmaster, simplyconnected, has been a very busy bee this past week! I am so pleased to tell you that most of the Technical Tips located on the Home page have been restored!!! He still has some he is working on. He has also been doing some other updating of pages and fixing some other things here and there. Most of the web pages on the Members Pages located on the Home page are working now. One of the things he has fixed, we hope, is the method of making donations to Squarebirds. It should be a much better way to do it. Just log onto the Forum, go to the Donate to Site button in the upper right corner of the Forum, and away you go.

I am thrilled to see web pages that have been broken for a good number of years now working again! He has been using the files that Julie Sosiak provided to me a month or so ago from Alexander's PC. We owe a great big thanks to her and Dave for his very diligent work on getting things fixed.
    Last edited by YellowRose; May 26, 2010, 10:43 AM. Reason: Additional Comments

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Thanks for the kudos Ray, but you gotta know that driller (John Peters) gave me great instructions and directions. I couldn't have done any of this without him. So give due thanks and respect for the REAL webmaster who has carried Squarebirds for all these years, DRILLER. Thanks again, John.

And to you too, Ray. You acquired the pictures *. Without them, none of these links would be fixed.

* A little background... Ray had no idea where Alexander's widow (Julie Sosiak) moved to, since his passing (two years ago). It is a miracle that Alexander's computer, from many years ago, still runs and has the original Squarebirds files on the hard drive. It's also a miracle that Ray found her on the internet.

Ray spoke with Julie. Together, they gleaned the files we were missing from Alexander's hard drive. She burned three CD's and sent them to Ray. Thanks for the CD's, Ray & Julie.

Also, none of this could happen without the members' pictures. The men and women who make Squarebirds possible are the enthusiasts, restorers, and owners, who shared pictures of their passion. You are my brothers and sisters. Thanks.

We live all over the world, and we continue to share our love for Thunderbirds through Alexander's legacy; Squarebirds.org. My deepest thanks and respect go out to Alexander. - Dave
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Dan Leavens
      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Great job and many thanks to Dave, Ray & John for collective repairing our site. That is why, this is one of the best Tbird sites on the planet. Good job guys and gals.

Dano
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡