Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pepi
    • Jun 23 2014

Misc Wiring Harnesses 55, 56 or 57?

I have quite a few misc wiring harnesses from my dad's 55. Years ago he had an electrical fire and the Ford Dealership worked over the weekend to get him going again. They used what they had in stock for a 55 and I thought took some 56 & 57 stuff to get him going and out the door. These are what I found remaining in the trunk.

I am going to email pictures to John so he can to post them for me since I can't post attachments.

This is almost a complete list of what I have:
    -I have the 5 terminal dash ground jumper harness,
    what looks to be a R/H Power window harness P/N B5-14630,

-I have 2 headlight harness one had the P/N tag on it, the other it fell off. Tag has SX-L FDL 13076A. But when I look up that one, the wire colors don't match what I see pictures of on the one with the tag. Wire colors are dark pink w/blk stripe, very light pink w/blk stripe and black. The one without the label had green w/blk stripe, red w/blk stripe and black.
    -A white wire with a red spiral, I am thinking oil pressure wire, but it isn't a straight red strip, it spirals down,
    -A couple of other black ground wires, one is the 5 terminal jumper assembly,
    -2 red, green, yellow and black 4 wire harness, with no part numbers. I would almost be willing to bet something to do with the doors.
    -what appears to be reverse light sockets because it takes a single filament bulb.

Thanks for any help identifying these. I have no use for them and would be looking at selling them so any input on fair pricing would be great also.

Thanks,
    Karl
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Misc Wiring Harnesses 55, 56 or 57?

Karl, if those parts can be identified, you can post them for sale in the For Sale / Car Or Parts Wanted Forum.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• jopizz
      Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

Here are pictures of the parts that Karl has for sale.

John
      Attached Files
      John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
      jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

Comment

• jopizz
        Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

And one more
        Attached Files
        John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
        jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

Comment

• Pepi
          • Jun 23 2014

John,
          Thanks for posting those. I have been out of any type of cell range or internet range for the last 3 days.

YellowRose,
          That is what I plan on doing once I get information on what I have and what seems like a fair price.

Thanks,
          Karl

Comment

• Pepi
            • Jun 23 2014

Can anyone identify any of these parts or harnesses as far as what they are for? I would like to be able to describe them the best I could when I list them for sale. The B5 14630 I am comfortable with it being a 1955 R/H Power Window harness, but the license plate lamp I am unsure of because it only has 1 bulb and the headlight harness with P/N but doesn't appear to match color wise.

Thanks,
            Karl

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎