Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hamish
    • Oct 19 2015

58 Convertible finally on the road again

Hi All just thought i would put a a few photo's of my beauty finally on the the road. Still have a few things to do but i have done a few hundred miles so far and she is running like a dream.
    Attached Files
    1958 Thunderbird Convertible.

sigpic
  • jopizz
    Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

It's great that you finally got her on the road. Seeing a '58 convertible here in the states is rare enough. I can just imagine the looks you get where you are. How did you make out locating the parts for the top.

John
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

58 Convertible finally on the road again

Hamish! Congratulations! She is beautiful again! You have to be very proud of her and we are proud of the work you have put into getting her in top running condition again and back on the road!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Hamish
        • Oct 19 2015

Hi Thanks for the comments. Yes i managed to find all the prats needed through help i got here. I must say thanks to all the guys on here that gave great advice. This is truly a international club.

Yes its a bit crazy the looks and the comments and the photos you get here as they never see anything like this here. A lot of old very average looking french cars and a few late 60's early 70's american like mustangs, galaxies and lincons but in the 50's only a hand full and none are convertibles. Of course none come close to how pretty a thunderbird is.

The is a classic car run on the 23rd to the mountains so i am hoping to join that and will share some photos then.

Regards
        Hamish

sigpic

Comment

• Hamish
          • Oct 19 2015

Thanks a lot ... i did find out some interesting information about her in that she has not been on the road since pre-1975 so she has had a long wait her.

Regards
          Hamish

Originally posted by YellowRose
          Hamish! Congratulations! She is beautiful again! You have to be very proud of her and we are proud of the work you have put into getting her in top running condition again and back on the road!

sigpic

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Hamish she looks very majestic and I am sure she turns heads where ever you go. Sometimes a long wait is good for the soul not to mention cruisin
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍