No announcement yet.

A big thanks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big thanks

Hi all , due to some unforseen circumstances I've had to sell my 58.
    Just thought I'd say a big thank you to all that helped me along the way.
    Especially Dave(simplyconnected) for all the time and effort with helping me out.
    Cheers Chris.

Ps I've informed the new owner that this is the place to come for all the help he'll need and he'll feel welcome.
  • jopizz
    Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

Chris,

Sorry to hear that you had to sell your '58. Unfortunately things happen in life that force us to make sacrifices. Hopefully you'll keep your passion for Thunderbirds and have a chance to own one again in the future.

Thanks for mentioning us to the new owner.

John
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

• simplyconnected
      Administrator
      • May 26 2009

Originally posted by chris58
      Hi all , due to some unforseen circumstances I've had to sell my 58...
      Chris, I think your happiness and wellbeing is far more important than a car.

Robin was sad to hear you gave up your Squarebird. Maybe down the road, you will have maybe even a better one.

I will miss seeing you on our site as I'm sure all of us will. It's been a pleasure and I hope we helped you. If you ever find yourself in Detroit, please give me a call as my number has been listed since 1975. Good luck, Good Fortune on you and God Bless. - Dave
      Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
      --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Tbird1044
        Super-Experienced
        • Jul 31 2012

Hopefully you will be a Squarebird advocate for life. I kept mine for 25 years before it moved up on the bucket list, but finally I will have a car I am proud to drive and love the looks I get. Even though you sold your 58, you can always get back into the group, when it is the right time. Good luck and hope too see you later.
        Nyles

Comment

Thanks guys, John, no worries on hopefully getting another enthusiast onto the forums, he's actually owned a 60 before so he knows what he's in for.
          Nyles, exactly, down the track we'll see what happens, definitely have some appreciation for the old girls.
          Dave, I'm sorry too, but as you know some things are just more important.
          The things you've taught me along the way will last a lifetime, I've accomplished things I never thought I could and I thank you for your patience.
          Most definitely if I ever get to the states it would be a pleasure to catch up.
          By far the best forum on the internet and I may just lurk around occasionally when I get some time.
          Cheers Chris.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Chris as others have stated it was a pleasure to have you as a member on our site. It is hoped that you say hello once in awhile and the new owner of your 58 enjoys our site as much as you do.
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• tbird430
              Super-Experienced
              • Jun 18 2007

Stay safe Chris.

As others have said, thanks for mentioning this site to the new owner...

-Jon in TX.
              sigpic
              The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎