X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, Original Goldbird !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Tom! Tom hales from Florida and is the original owner of a certain Goldbird '60 Convertible whose pictures have been gracing our Forum recently! The Original Goldbird user ID and the Tom Tabor name had me going for a second! Until I realized it was Tom's father that was joining us! It is indeed a pleasure to have a father/son team on the Forum! Tom I am sure you have seen the pictures of Goldbird, but wait until you see it in person shortly! Should you have problems navigating our Forum, please contact me. Enjoy The Journey!
    Last edited by YellowRose; June 10, 2010, 11:16 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • tbird430
    Super-Experienced
    • Jun 18 2007

Well, welcome aboard Tom.

This is a 1st to have a father/son team on the site! I'm sure glad you bought that conv't T-Bird back in '60 sir.

-Jon in TX.
    sigpic
    The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Hey Mr. Tabor,
      Welcome to Squarebirds! You made a great decision when you bought that Thunderbird. We are mighty proud to have you and your son on board! Also good to see another generation enjoys a beautiful piece of machinery as much as you did!
      Once again welcome!
      Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Coral
        Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Welcome aboard Tom!
        I would love to know if you have any picture of the goldbird from years back.... they would be very exciting to see!

Comment

• Dan Leavens
          Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Tom ( senior ) also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around.As mentioned earlier, it is an honour, to have a father son team ( now known as The Goldbirds ) on our site.
          Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍