X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Welcome BigPete!

Welcome to Squarebirds,BigPete! Peter hales from Dayboro, (Brisbane, QL) Australia, and owns a 1962 Hardtop Tbird!

We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new member's Tbird. If you have any you want to share with us you can post them directly on our server as a Paid Member. To become one, have a PayPal account and click on the Donate to Site button at the top right of this Forum. Or you can create an account on one of the free picture hosting websites, upload your pictures there and post the link in Our Rides Forum. Or you can send them to me (simplyconnected@aol.com) and I will post them for you. We have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. So if you need any help with your Tbird just post away in the 1962 Tbird Forum. They will be glad to help. I recommend you save my phone number should you ever have any problems navigating our Forum. Please contact me, our webmaster, simplyconnected. My phone number is 248-544-8834. Enjoy The Journey!
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Hey Peter,
    Welcome to Squarebirds! Australia, hoping I can talk my wife into one day taking me there. Anywho, we are worldwide, these guys have knowledge of these old birds and what to do to them. If you have anything you wish to add, type away
    Once again welcome!
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎