Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • packrat56
    • May 28 2012

Newbie.. Saying hello..

Wanted to say hello, hoping to have found a home to learn about our new Thunderbird! We are in Oregon.

Have a 63 with a 390, shes a runner but has a lot of issues... Ill need help

63 Thunderbird
    56 F-100
    73 HD FLH
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Hello Jim, we are here to help. If your Thunderbird has issues I am pretty sure we are familiar with them. Please feel free to ask any questions with as much detail as possible. Sometimes pictures help with expressing your concerns. We hope to hear from you soon. - Dave
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Newbie..Saying hello...

Hi Jim, Welcome, I processed your membership application and put a welcome to you in the New Members Welcoming Forum. If you do not have one, one of the first things you will want to get is the Shop Manual for your '63 Bulletbird. There are other manuals you might want to look into also. Something else to do is to look at all the Tbird Auto Parts houses, call or email them and ask for their free catalogs. You will find their information in the Advertisements Forum down below this. You will find wiring diagrams in the Technical Resource Library (TRL) which is always a part of my signature element. You can also use the Search feature here on the Forum to find things. Let us know what help you need and our guys and gals will be glad to assist you.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎