Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shots of El Guapo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shots of El Guapo

    Fresh paint and custom bumper



    Whattya think?
    Last edited by El Guapo; August 27th, 2007, 06:07 PM.
    sigpic
    Keepin it square!
    El Guapo out!

  • #2
    It's a nice mild custom. The front end looks clean without the bumperettes.
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I think she would look much better with OE sunray hub caps and wide whites, but this is just my opinion, she is ur Bird. Are u going to be leaving the nose bird and fender top ornaments off too?

      That's what's missing Alexander, in TX we have front l/plates, so I was thinking that was what was throwing me off...

      I'm really impressed by that paint too "El Guapo". Good job!!
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

      VTCI Member#6287.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tbird430 View Post
        I think she would look much better with OE sunray hub caps and wide whites, but this is just my opinion, she is ur Bird. Are u going to be leaving the nose bird and fender top ornaments off too?

        That's what's missing Alexander, in TX we have front l/plates, so I was thinking that was what was throwing me off...

        I'm really impressed by that paint too "El Guapo". Good job!!
        Thanx!
        Keeping it a clean/mean look.Plus I dont have the trim.Kinda like people not knowing what it is.I will be going to 17 in rims and low profile tires.
        I got it from a gentelman who passed away and had started it as a custom (Disk brakes/390/c6/60's interior(tuck and roll aqua Zodiac seat inserts)-60's taillights w/sequincers/all emblem holes filled etc..)
        Would cost way to much to restore to orig.I'd like to finish his project.
        sigpic
        Keepin it square!
        El Guapo out!

        Comment


        • #5
          That's cool...
          sigpic
          The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

          VTCI Member#6287.

          Comment


          • #6
            Very cool, I like where it's going. And the grill, very clean. I had to look at mine and yours to find the differences.

            Nice Job!!

            Have you decided which route you are going with lowering her?

            Comment


            • #7
              Very cool. Love the black suede and the clean look, nice job. The black paint ties in well with the seats.

              Nice backdrop - where were the photos taken?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Petrolhead View Post
                Very cool. Love the black suede and the clean look, nice job. The black paint ties in well with the seats.

                Nice backdrop - where were the photos taken?
                Thanx!
                Seattle Washington
                When it's not raining
                sigpic
                Keepin it square!
                El Guapo out!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by skyd View Post
                  Very cool, I like where it's going. And the grill, very clean. I had to look at mine and yours to find the differences.

                  Nice Job!!

                  Have you decided which route you are going with lowering her?
                  Working on the suspension end next week.
                  Dropping a coil to a coil and a half on the front.Should improve handling.Having the leafs done and already installed air shocks on the rear.Than can match the front if wanted.I like keeping the rear slightly higher than the front.Bags are way to expensive and not much room in the trunk with the top down for a tank.
                  Then the 17's
                  sigpic
                  Keepin it square!
                  El Guapo out!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    VERY nice. sharp

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X