Welcome, yymmas41 !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, yymmas41 !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Lamar! Lamar hales from Indiana and owns a 1959 HT Tbird. We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new users Tbirds. If you have any you would like to share with us, please send an email or Private Message (PM) to Cathie ~ Coral, our PC Help Desk Gal. She can tell you how to do it. If you need help with your Squarebird, we have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. They will be glad to help. Should you have problems navigating our Forum, please contact me. Enjoy The Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Lamar also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Hey Lamar,
      Welcome to Squarebirds! Jump on board, ask questions and comment when you can, remember the only stupid question is one not asked!
      Once again welcome!
      Richard D. Hord
      sigpic'60 Thunderbird "Christine"
      Registry #33436

Comment

Lamar! Hoosier daddy!? Welcome to Squarebirds. This is the place to talk, Thunderbirds. We have members with lots of experience and resources for Thunderbirds.

Feel free to jump into any conversation. We'd like to hear your experiences and opinions. Post often, too. - Dave
        My latest project:
        CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
        --Lee Iacocca

Comment

searching

evertime i try to search for something i have trouble....any help please...thank you

Comment

Hey Lamar,
            Go to the search button in the black bar above. Type in what you are looking for, keep it short! Let us know if you need further help, also may want to contact Cathie (Coral), she is or computer expert!
            Richard D. Hord
            sigpic'60 Thunderbird "Christine"
            Registry #33436

Comment

Welcome, yymmas41 !!

Hey Lamar, we know that Search engine is not the greatest. Try putting things in quotes. Like "fuel pump" instead of fuel pump. See if that works better for you. There is a ton of information available out there for you if you can just get the Search engine to find it!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
              '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
              "It's Hip To Be Square"
              Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Working...
              X