Welcome, Dano61 !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, Dano61 !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Daniel! Daniel hales from Washington and owns a '66 Town Landau! We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new members Tbirds. If you have any you would like to post, please email or send a Private Message (PM) to Cathie ~ Coral, our PC Help Desk Gal. She can tell you how to do it. If you need help with your Tbird, we have the greatest Tbird Techies on the planet on here. They will be glad to help. We also have a great Technical Resource Library on the Home page, and right above this Forum. Also another one can be found by clicking on the link under my signature. Should you have problems navigating this Forum, please contact me. Enjoy The Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Another '66 'Landy' owner on this site!

Great, welcome and stay tuned!
    A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

Daniel also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate oftenGood to see another Dano on the site.
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Hey Daniel,
        Welcome to Squarebirds! Questions and comments are welcome, jump in on any post. Input is a must. Remember the only stupid question is one not asked! And yes we love pictures!
        Once again welcome!
        Richard D. Hord

Comment

Working...
        X