Welcome, opaque !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, opaque !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Vincent! Vinny hales from Australia, down Melbourne way. It is always great to have another Down Under member! Vinny is buying a '59 Tbird. He comes from a VW background and says he is probably going to need all the help he can get to work on this car. He is in luck, as we have the best Tbird Techies from around the world on here. We enjoy seeing pictures of our new members Tbirds. If you have any you would like to share with us, you can email or send a Private Message (PM) to Cathie ~ Coral, our PC Help Desk Gal. She can tell you how to do it. Should you need any assistance with your Tbird, or can provide help to our members, please post away in the Squarebirds Forum. Should you have any difficulties navigating our Forum, please contact me. Enjoy the Journey!
    Last edited by YellowRose; April 21st, 2010, 01:50 PM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Welcome from Detroit, Vinnie. Don't hesitate to ask any question, and feel free to jump into any conversation. We all bring something different to the table. This site has many members teeming with resources, talent, and experience. Again, welcome. - Dave Dare
    My latest project:
    CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Hey Vinny,
      Welcome to Squarebirds! Ask questions and comment when you can. Oh, yes we love pictures!
      Once again welcome!!!
      Richard D. Hord
      sigpic'60 Thunderbird "Christine"
      Registry #33436

Comment

Vinny also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often It is great to see another 59 survivor.
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
        X