Welcome, ian26157 !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, ian26157 !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Ian! Ian is a new member from Down Under Australia way, in Perth! Ian owns a '58 HT. We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new members Tbirds. If you have any you would like to share with us, please send an email or Private Message (PM) to Cathie ~ Coral, our PC Help Desk Gal. She can tell you how to go about it. Should you need any assistance with your Tbird, please feel free to ask on the '58-'60 Squarebirds Forum. We have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here who will be glad to help. You also have the advantage of having Bill ~ Penelope, who lives in Perth. He can be a lot of help to you. Perhaps you know him. Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me. Enjoy the Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Hey Ian,
    Welcome to Squarebirds! You have come to the right place for all kinds of valuable information. Ask questions and comment when you can. Input is a must! Remember the only stupid question is one not asked!
    Once again welcome!!!
    Richard D. Hord
    sigpic'60 Thunderbird "Christine"
    Registry #33436

Comment

Ian also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often. Great to see another 58 survivor and have you registered it with the TBird Registry yet??
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Thanks all for the kind welcome
        Ian

Comment

Gidday Ian, sheesh, it seems like about half the new members on this site are from 'downunder'!

Welcome, the site is great for friendship and info.
          A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

Working...
          X