Welcome, troubsullivan !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, troubsullivan !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Patrick! Patrick hales from Ohio and owns a '60 HT. We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new members Tbirds. If you have any you would like to share with us send an email or Private Message (PM) to Cathie ~ Coral. She is our PC Help Desk Gal and can tell you how to do it. If you need help with your Bird, we have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. They will be very glad to help you. Or if you can help us, that would be great also! Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me. Enjoy the Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Patrick also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often Great to see another 60 owner on the site.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Hey Patrick,
      Welcome to Squarebirds! Here you will find some of the most experienced old car enthusiasts anywhere in the world, pretty good mechanics also. Ask questions and comment when you can, oh and input is a must! And yes we love pictures!
      Once again welcome!
      Richard D. Hord
      sigpic'60 Thunderbird "Christine"
      Registry #33436

Comment

thanks for the welcome

thanks to all for the welcome. just got my new 1960 last week and love it. i'm restoring a 64 and have learned a lot about that year but with the 60 i find i'm almost starting over again so i am glad to be among all of you wise squarebirders! many questions to come so again...thanks for the welcome!!

Comment

It's addicting, isn't it? Welcome to the Forums!
          sigpic
          Mike Lemmon
          '59 Raven Black Hardtop

http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...tryNumber=2461

Comment

Welcome aboard Patrick....!

Comment

Working...
            X