Welcome, Aussie TBird !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, Aussie TBird !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Jeremy! Jeremy hales from Australia and is the new owner of Bart's ~ bcomo 1960 430MEL Black Raven Squarebird! She is in transit to him now. Jeremy, I know her well. I have seen her on numerous occasions. I know the love, care and expense that Bart has gone through to maintain her in her original condition. She will be a pleasure to drive.

Please feel free to post any questions you might have in the 430MEL Forum regarding her. Should you have any questions regarding navigating our Forum, please contact me. Also, please post and let us know when she arrives at your destination.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

"Welcome" reply

Hi Ray, thanks for your warm welcome. I spent a long time looking for a Square Bird, and Barts car ticked all the boxes.
    I will let you know when it gets through our compliance process and on the road.
    Kind regards, Jeremy Bycroft

Comment

Welcome AussieTBird, this is a great site and these dudes know the business when it comes to what-is-what with T-birds.
      A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

Welcome Jeremy,

It's good to have another Squarebird in OZ. Like me living in Adelaide South OZ we don't have to worry about snow & mice chewing away on the wiring or the upholstery.
        Where abouts in Queensland are you? Have you had any Yank Tanks before?

Chris....From the Land of OZ.

Comment

Welcome Jeremy. You purchased a very fine Bird indeed.

-Jon in TX.
          sigpic
          The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Welcome from Perth Jeremy. I dont have to say good luck with the car, it is a peach!
            sigpicBill
            Thunderbird Registry 21903 & 33405

Comment

Hey Jeremy,
              Welcome to Squarebirds! Here you will find the most experenced old car gals and guys anywhere in the world. Of course with the car you bought you probably will not need them Anyway input is a must!
              Once again welcome!!!
              Richard D. Hord

sigpic'60 Thunderbird "Christine"
              Registry #33436

Comment

Working...
              X