Welcome, Old Canuk !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, Old Canuk !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Old Canuk! Kenneth hales from Canada and owns both a 1958 Tbird Hardtop and a 1959 Tbird Hardtop! We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new users Tbirds. As a Paid Member if you have anything you want to share with us you can post attachments directly on our server. When you post pictures please set them for 800x600 size for better viewing on the Forum. We have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. So if you need any help with your Tbirds just post away in the Squarebirds Forum. They will be glad to help. I would recommend that you save my phone number should you ever need to contact me. Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me, Ray or Dave. His phone number is 248-544-8834. Enjoy The Journey!

John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@verizon.net 856-779-9695

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Kenneth also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questions answer where you can and participate often Great to see another multiple owner and are they registered in the TBird registry on our site?
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Was wondering if it is possible, when it's a new member from Canada , could we list the province same as we do from the U.S. by giving the State ? The new member may be a few miles away or all the way to the east or west coast . Just a thought , thanks.

Comment

Welcome!

There are TWO ways to check to see if your Tbird has been registered in the Thunderbird Registry in the past. One of these is right from this Forum! Years ago, with John Rotella's permission, the link was built into the Technical Resource Library (TRL) to the Thunderbird Registry.

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_g...ibrary/trl.htm

This link is always part of YellowRose or jopizz's signature element. There is one link that allows you to register or update your entry. The other link in the TRL is to check to see if your Tbird is already in the Tbird Registry. You access them by bringing up the TRL, then do a Ctrl F (F for Find), type in Thunderbird Registry and it takes you right to both links...

The other way is to bring up the Tbird Registry directly, www.tbird.info.
        59HT TBird Registry: RN#76495
        Sweet Home Alabama, Where the skies are so blue.

Comment

Martin, when we have a new Canadian member join, if they do not list their Province in their registration, I look up their city and find out what Province they are in and add it. In the case of Old Canuk, it is listed as being in Saskatchewan. You can check the location of any user on the Forum by clicking on their user name icon and then click on About. That will show you the details as to where they are located at. In the old VB, it used to show on their user id, but in the new one, you need to click on their user id icon, then About and there it is.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
          The Terminator.....
          Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Thanks Ray . Once they respond I do go to their user name / icon . Some times they just do not respond or get involved right away . It was just a thought at the moment .

Comment

Working...
            X