X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, OkieTBird !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Michael! Michael hales from Oklahoma and owns a 1958 and a 1966 Tbird, both Hardtops! We would love to see pictures of your Tbird! If you have any you want to share with us you contact Cathie ~ Coral. Send her an email or a Private Message (PM) and she can tell you how to do it. Or you can send me the pictures to my email address below and I can post them for you. We have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. So if you need any help just post away in the Squarebirds Forum for the 1958 and the Flairbirds Forum for the 1966. They will be glad to help. Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me. All of you should write down my telephone number in case you ever have problems logging onto the Forum. Call me if you have problems. Enjoy The Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Hey Michael,
    Welcome to Squarebirds! I see you have sisters ('58 & '66)! We would love to see pictures of the Thunderbirds! If you have any questions, ask. We also welcome comments! So jump on board and enjoy the ride, together we can keep these old Birds running and on the road where they belong!
    Once again welcome!
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

• tbird430
      Super-Experienced
      • Jun 18 2007

Welcome to the site Michael.

Another rare "FIVE-EIGHT" T-Bird, I love it!!

-Jon (below you) in Wichita Falls, TX.

sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Michael also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate oftenGlad to see another dual owner member and are they registered in the TBird registry on our site?
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Yellowbird
          Experienced

• Jun 18 2009

Welcome

Welcome Michael from one '58 owner to another. You will find all kinds of help here for both of your T-birds.
          Just ask your questions and the knowledgeable people on this site will help you.

We hope to see pictures of your 'birds soon!

Leonard
          sigpic

Comment

• OkieTBird
            • Feb 10 2011

Thanks for the greetings. I really like the site. I'm a realitively new T Bird owner, but have always liked them. I still kick myself for missing out on a black 58 that I made a feeble attempt at buying several years ago. Both of mine are projects, the 66 runs but needs several issues addressed before driving. The 58 is a 'field car' that I'm waiting for the weather to clear to pick up. I'll try to get a picture of the 66 loaded. We've had some snow this week, so it's semi buried.
            Well, I didn't have any luck with the pictures. I'll try again.

Comment

• YellowRose
              Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, OkieTBird !!

Hi Michael, Uploading pictures directly to our server is a feature that is one of the benefits of being a Paid Member. Should you like to become one, it is $20 a year. If you have a PayPal account, you can click on the Donate to Site button at the top right of this Forum and donate that way. The information and help you receive here should certainly make it worthwhile. Should you not care to donate, you can go to any free photo hosting website, create an account there, upload your pix and then post the link on the "Our Rides" Forum.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
              The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
              Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
              Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
              https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎