Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil she is a beauty and certain she will turn heads. Good stuff.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

Unfortunately, looking through the collection of pix I have of Phil's Tbird, I do not have any really good clear interior shots. But I do have this one that gives you a little better view of the interior... And of Phil also, for that matter! Phil, if you have any shots of your interior, please post them. It sure looks pretty!
      Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
      "It's Hip To Be Square"
      Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

I just remembered that Phil has some good pix of the interior of his '59 Squarebird in the TRL when he did the Tech Tip on installing a new interior! Here are several pix from that of what it looked like when he finished it!
        Attached Files

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

I am sitting here looking at the Tbird Of The Month for November. It is a 1960 Squarebird of Jeff Adams. Here is a pic of it.
          Attached Files

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Jeff she is sure a beauty and I especially like the drivers exterior mirror placement. Does that provide a better rear view than a fender mounted one?
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

I have been enjoying looking at the beautiful 1961 red Bulletbird convertible of Mark Ravagnani from Australia in the 2014 Squarebirds Calendar for December. She is gorgeous, and here is a picture of her.
              Attached Files

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

Happy New Year to all! Here I sit looking at the beautiful '59 Squarebird of Liz & Tony Hamblin from Australia. Tbird of the Month for January 2015!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by YellowRose; February 2nd, 2015, 02:57 PM.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

Here it is February already and I am sitting here looking at the beautiful 1963 Bulletbird of Scott Flanders! Tbird Of The Month for February, 2015!
                  Attached Files

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Yellorose, you sure have picked some winners.
                    Dec, Jan and Feb you out did your self.
                    Will a little help from the Squarebird members.
                    Charley

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

Thank you Charley. The competition can get pretty exciting! Those that are not picked are carried over for first consideration the next year. We have some beautiful Tbirds out there on this Forum! Wait til you see what is coming up later in the year!

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Charley yes there are some beauties that our members have restored with the help of this site. These TBirds start as a " project " in various stages and end up as classics that turn many heads
                        Ray as mentioned keeps an inventory of ones that didn't get into the calendar run for this year so next year as he says should be great as well.
                        Thunderbird Registry
                        58HT #33317
                        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

I am sitting here looking at the pretty white Tbird of Joseph DeVivo, Tbird of the Month for March! Here is a pic.
                          Attached Files

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Joseph she is indeed an outstanding looking 59 classic and sits so nicely. Good stuff
                            Thunderbird Registry
                            58HT #33317
                            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Tbird Of The Month!

I turned my Squarebirds calendar over this morning and am looking at the beautiful '59 Squarebird "Blue Angel" of Richard & Gayla Honeycutt!
                              Attached Files

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

She is a real beauty. I look forward to seeing who is on the next months in our squarebird.orgs calendar that Ray put together
                                Thunderbird Registry
                                58HT #33317
                                60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
                                X