This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbird Of The Month!

Here it is October already and I just flipped the 2018 Squarebirds.org Calendar to that month. I am looking at the beautiful white 1960 Squarebird of Nyles Beuchel, Tbird Of The Month Of October. Great looking Tbird!
    Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

• Nyles she is a real beauty and love the wheels
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Tbird Of The Month!

I am looking at the gorgeous 1978 Tbird of the Month for November of Stan Andrews ~ spanky. It reminds me that back when that style first came out that I wanted one really bad. We went to look at them, a pretty light blue one. But the keeper of the piggy bank told me that we could not afford a fancy car like that. So I never got one. First is the pic of Stan's and then the pic of Bill Petska's beautiful 1979 light blue one, Tbird Of The Month for September, 2017.
        Attached Files

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

Comment

• Stan sweet and I too remember when they first came out with this style.Elegant
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Tbird Of The Month!

I have been so busy that I forgot to turn over my Calendar to December! When I did, this thing of Beauty was looking me in the face. Enjoy the Christmas Card from Martin Brugmans of Canada in the form of their 2003 Red/White James Bond Retrobird!
            Attached Files

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

• Martin she is a beauty and part of your Thunderbird family
              Thunderbird Registry
              58HT #33317
              60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Leavens View Post
                Martin she is a beauty and part of your Thunderbird family
                Thanks Guys, and a lot of fun to drive .( Well , not right now )

Comment

• I am sitting here in the first minutes of 2019 looking at the Gorgeous 1960 Raven Black Squarebird with the "Thunderbirds RRRRGO" license plate, of Ian Francis of Australia, Tbird of the Month Of January, 2019. Here is a picture of what she looks like for those who do not have a 2019 Squarebirds Calendar. Click on the icon to make it bigger!

Happy New Year All!

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

• I just turned over my 2019 Squarebirds.org Calendar. Enjoy the beauty of the 1959 Turquoise Squarebird of Juan Tejeda!

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

• Juan that is a great shot with the ocean as the backdrop and she is truly a classic.
                      Thunderbird Registry
                      58HT #33317
                      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• I just turned over my Squarebirds.org Calendar from February to March and there is the drop dead gorgeous 1960 Squarebird of Brad Kershaw staring at me! Enjoy viewing it for the Month of March! Just click on the picture to view her in all her glory!

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

• Brad very nice and a good touch on the rear mounted antenna to compliment the trunk.
                          Thunderbird Registry
                          58HT #33317
                          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
                          X