Announcement

Collapse

Down for Maintenance

Squarebirds.org will be down for a few hours on Sunday morning (Feb. 24th) just after midnight Eastern Standard Time, for maintenance. Eastern time is Coordinated Universal Time (or UTC-4), for all our international members. - Dave
See more
See less

Detent Plate Ordering

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detent Plate Ordering

Even since Alexander passed away, Marianne Woloszyn, Alexander's Sister, has been the Detent Plate Manager. Last year she suffered an injury that prevented her from performing those duties. I am pleased to say that she has recovered well enough to continue on in this capacity. Detent Plate orders can be placed by PayPal again or by mail if you have no PayPal account to her at the address listed for the various Detent Plates available. Checks and USPS money orders can be accepted. The PayPal function is now operational as Dave ~ simplyconnected, our webmaster, has made some necessary changes to it. We should have a fully functional Detent Plate program back in operation again.
    Last edited by YellowRose; June 25th, 2015, 10:28 AM. Reason: Updated comments

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Working...
X