This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Memberships

Recently, I have seen posts or received PM's regarding a Paid Member having lost the ability to post pictures. Usually, that is because that Paid Membership has expired. Or I have received questions regarding the status of a members Paid Membership. The best way to pay for a Paid Membership is through PayPal.

Now, how can you tell what the status of your Paid Membership is? Very easy! If you are a Paid Member and you no longer see the MEMBER icon by your user name, you will know that your Paid Membership has expired. Also, anytime you want to check it, all you have to do is to click on your Used ID at the top right of the Forum and click on User Settings. Click on Subscriptions and you will find the information there regarding your Paid Status.

The income from Paid Memberships goes to pay for server fees to maintain the Forum and keep it up... If you would like to support the Forum financially, it is very easy to do. If you do not have a PayPal account, create one, and put some money in it. Paid Membership is $20 a year. Once you have done that, click on the button at the top right of this Forum that says Donate to Site. It will take you to PayPal and through the procedure to do so. We encourage all of you to become Paid Members if possible! For those who already are, we thank you!
    Last edited by YellowRose; December 23rd, 2018, 11:36 AM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

New Paid Or Renewed Paid Members

Squarebirds.org is honored by John Lipka~JCLipka, Howard Prout, and "Fuz" Johnson~tmjsong1aolcom, Recurring Annually Donors, and Yves Landry~Elvis, 1 Year Donor for another year of financial support.

We give our deepest thanks to our contributors for making Alexander's site the greatest Thunderbird forum on Earth. Your donations make you our real sponsors. You enable our family of restorers and enthusiasts to unite in one friendly place, to share our passion and help bring many skills and ideas together. Our Technical Resource Library originated from this.

Monthly web hosting and maintenance costs are very expensive but our worldwide Squarebird.org Paid Members collectively keep our dues down to $20/year. We can't Thank You enough for your kind support.

Dave Dare~simplyconnected - Webmaster

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

Comment

Paid Memberships

Squarebirds.org is honored by Rich Woodfin~Woodfin, Donor for a year of financial support.

We give our deepest thanks to our contributors for making Alexander's site the greatest Thunderbird forum on Earth. Your donations make you our real sponsors. You enable our family of restorers and enthusiasts to unite in one friendly place, to share our passion and help bring many skills and ideas together. Our Technical Resource Library originated from this.

Monthly web hosting and maintenance costs are very expensive but our worldwide Squarebird.org Paid Members collectively keep our dues down to $20/year. We can't Thank You enough for your kind support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Memberships

Squarebirds.org is honored by Anders Myrberg ~ Anders, Donor for another year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Memberships

Squarebirds.org is honored by Debra Liberatore ~ Deblib, Donor for a year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Membership ~ scumdog

Squarebirds.org is honored by Tom Taylor ~ scumdog, Donor for a year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Memberships ~ keith

Squarebirds.org is honored by Keith Daleen ~ keith, Donor for another year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Memberships - jackbird60

Squarebirds.org is honored by John Scartena ~ jackbird60, Donor for a year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Memberships - Astrowing

Squarebirds.org is honored by James Currie ~ Astrowing, Donor for another year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Membership - two66!

Squarebirds.org is honored by Dennis Luster ~ two66, Donor for a year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Membership - gaffney1951

Squarebirds.org is honored by Mike Gaffney - gaffney1951 Donor for another year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Membership - srr60bird

Squarebirds.org is honored by Steve Rivera - srr60bird, Donor for another year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Membership - dad's58

Squarebirds.org is honored by David Moore - dad's58, Donor for a year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Membership - tenshi95

Squarebirds.org is honored by Robert Otterson - tenshi95, Donor for a year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Paid Membership - yellow98cobra

Squarebirds.org is honored by Eric Christensen - yellow98cobra, Donor for a year of financial support.

"It's Hip To Be Square"

Comment

Working...
                              X