Another Squarebird build on TV!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Squarebird build on TV!

This weekend - set the DVR or VCR or whatever.

Somebody doesn't know their Tbirds though - says it's a '61

http://blog.powerblocktv.com/?p=5794

Eric

Another Squarebird build on TV!

Thanks, Eric! That is beautifully done! Love, the color, the interior and what all they did to her. I read the details on what they put into it. She got it right though when she described it as a '60 Tbird. I just checked my TV system and I do not get PowerBlock, unfortunately.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Why do they ...

insist on putting Chevy drivelines in classic fords???? I wouldn't have it on that basis alone, but then I'm a Ford guy. Really makes me want to put a hot FE in a classic Camaro or tri-five. Mike

Comment

I agree lets go boss 351 in a 67 nova

Comment

Oh geez - didn't get a chance to read the details before I posted the link or I wouldn't have subjected you guys to the abomination.

Oh well - at least it has a "great bod"

My buddy's dream car is a 55 Chevy gasser with a 429 and he has always said his tag would read FORDPWR

Eric

Comment

It's a beautiful color and body, but the style of the wheels don't compliment the car, in my view. I think the custom taillights are not an improvement on the originals, nor is the dash and interior. Nice enough, but they don't compliment or enhance the Squarebird lines.

I like the grille treatment and the new quarter panel trim, though.

In the end, a custom for custom's sake, done well enough, but nothing that original here.
            DGS (aka salguod)
            1960 Convertible - Raven Black, Red leather
            www.salguod.net

Comment

Originally posted by tbirds8 View Post
              I agree lets go boss 351 in a 67 nova
              There is/was a Camaro here that was running a wicked built Ford small block. I haven't seen it or the guy in awhile, he worked at a local AutoZone. He told me he had run very low 10s with it, and his goal was to get it into the 9s.

I remember thinking at the time that was pretty funny. I was there getting some stuff for my Model A with the Chevy small block.

Comment

Originally posted by dgs View Post
                It's a beautiful color and body, but the style of the wheels don't compliment the car, in my view. I think the custom taillights are not an improvement on the originals, nor is the dash and interior. Nice enough, but they don't compliment or enhance the Squarebird lines.

I like the grille treatment and the new quarter panel trim, though.

In the end, a custom for custom's sake, done well enough, but nothing that original here.
                I liked almost all of it, except I agree about the taillights and the dash, and the tan interior, but I don't really like tan interior....

Comment

Working...
                X