White '60 Convert in San Antonio 4 Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that area code was assigned to Hawaii and Midway back when they became a state. I have no idea where he is located, except his area code says he has a Hawaiian phone number, but he says the car is here in San Antonio. Buyer beware of this car.. However, eBay says he is a 100% good seller...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Originally posted by YellowRose View Post
      ...However, eBay says he is a 100% good seller...
      Yeah, by the new rules, which only count the past 12 months. He got two "NEG" scores in the past.

Lots of sellers don't like the new eBay rules, and I'm one of them. I've never had a NEGATIVE or NEUTRAL, but his 100% looks identical to mine.

This seller has misrepresented his item; suggesting Ford made a mistake, he is misleading, and his story changes with each update. Sorry... not an honest seller, and the car is not a Ford convertible. - Dave
      My latest project:
      CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
      --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Someone bought that white '60 "Convertible" in San Antonio for $7,800.... Good luck.....

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
        "It's Hip To Be Square"
        Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781

http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

Working...
        X