X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cuul59
    Apprentice
    • Jun 13 2005

Scoop Magazines for Sale

I need some shelf space! I have a large collection (59) of Scoop Magazines from between 1992 and 2008. For years 1992-96 and 2000-03 I have all 6 issues. Others I have are; 1999 (Nov/Dec), 2004 (Jan//Feb & Mar/Apr), 2007 (Nov/Dec), and 2008 (Jan/Feb).

If you are interested in any, or all, of these, I'm happy to let them go very cheap! Please email me offline.

Neil
    CUUL59

cuul59@gmail.com
    Neil
    1959 Turquoise Convertible “CUUL59”
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Scoop Magazines for Sale

Like Neil, I have acquired many years of VTCI Scoop Magazines and others. They contain many terrific Technical Articles, often written or edited by Alan Tast, VTCI Technical Editor and a member of this Forum. Unfortunately, they are only seen by those who, like myself, and others are VTCI members. If you are NOT a VTCI member you should become one. If you are not a VTCI member, and would like to collect and save those Technical Articles, I would suggest you take Neil up on his offer and take them off his hands and mine also! So many times, the subjects that come up on the Forum, have already been discussed in great detail in the Scoop magazine over the years. The information is right there at your fingertips. It is a matter of looking through the Scoops and finding it...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Joe Johnston
      Super-Experienced
      • Dec 23 2008

I second the recommendation of joining our national Thunderbird clubs and belong to CTCI and VTCI. I too had collected their magazines dating back to the mid 70's and had them boxed, stored and could never part with them. I even moved all the boxes to FL. After our last hurricane flooding I found a local person who lost his collection to the storm surge and donated them. He was a happy camper and I gained a lot of shelf space!

It may take a bit of time to find the right person for them, but don't toss them out. Someone will want them!!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎