Used Squarebird front and rear Glass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Squarebird front and rear Glass

I have several good used Windshields, clear and tinted for the HT & Convertible and some Back glass for the HT, Clear and tinted. 25.00 each, for pick-up only. Will not ship! I'm located in Eastern PA
    Carl

Carl, I'm interested in a front windshield for a 59 bird, also pass side window. I`ll give you my number...I`m located in north central Ohio but was raised in the Poconos so I know a little about east Pa. My # is 419 606 0588. If you don`t want to call please let me know how to get in touch so we can set this up....Thanks Sid

Comment

Sid,
      I only have good windshields and back glass for the HT. Others glass is cracked faded or have clouding, Give me an Idea when you are heading this way and I'll make sure I have a windshield ready.
      Carl

Comment

as soon as this weather settles. We will make the trip out already talked it out with wife. yes we can make the trip. If you could give me a call or text so I know where I`m going. yes I defiantly want a windshield. is there any thing you can use? see if we can do some swapping?

Comment

Working...
        X