X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DKheld
    Super-Experienced
    • Aug 27 2008

14 inch disc brake wheels for sale !!!!

Fellow I know is working on a 71 Mercury. It has factory front disc brakes and they are converting from the standard 14 inch steel wheels to Magnums.

Here's a chance to get those hard to find 14 inch steel wheels for the Squarebird disc brake conversions and still run your stock hubcaps and tires.

He is asking $400 for 4. (no spare) Close offers accepted. I am listing for him so contact me for details.
    Pictures to follow as soon as I receive them.

Thanks,
    Eric
  • jopizz
    Super-Experienced

• Nov 23 2009

That's a little high don't you think? I bought five Granada wheels for $30. They're not that hard to find.

John
    John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

Thunderbird Registry #36223
    jopizz@squarebirds.org 856-779-9695

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm

Comment

• DKheld
      Super-Experienced
      • Aug 27 2008

A little high but I'm sure he would include shipping in the lower 48 for that price. He had to start somewhere. Most of the yards around here have been picked over and all the wheels are long gone. A lot of paces no longer have cars older than 10 years these days - all went to the crusher when metal prices went up.

Sounds like you got a real deal on the Granada wheels........

Eric

Comment

• DKheld
        Super-Experienced
        • Aug 27 2008

Update ! Found the spare

My friend found the spare so there are 5 total wheels. $275 for all 5 - you pay the shipping. They will need cleaning and painting (except the spare which is really nice).

Pretty much like these.... (forgot his camera to take a pic) He will be listing them on ebay soon if no one here wants them.

Eric

Comment

Availability?

I know this is an older post, but are the rims still available?

Would it be possible to purchase only 2?

Thanks.

Vince

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎