No announcement yet.

Turn signal switch

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turn signal switch

    Hey guys I'm back again searching parts does anyone know where I can find a turn signal switch for 67 t-bird mine has a broke cancelling cam while I'm there figure I might as well replace switch broke it gives me problems but can't find one any help will be appreciated

  • #2
    Turn signal switch

    JT, look in the Advertisements Forum. The very first item deals with newer cars than the 55-66's. Stefan's is another one. Check through that list and you should find some other companies that might have what you are looking for.

    Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    '59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
    "It's Hip To Be Square"
    Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or (Cell) 210-875-1411 (Home) 210-674-5781


    • #3
      The cams are readily available for about $10. If you want the entire switch you are looking at trying to find a NOS one and that will be pretty expensive if you can even find one. The last one on Ebay went for over $100. '67 was a one year only switch which makes it even harder to find.

      John Pizzi - Squarebirds Administrator

      Thunderbird Registry #36223 856-779-9695


      • #4
        Turn signal switch

        Thanks guys think I will just go for the cam parts for the 67 are far and few in between