PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Squarebirds Calendar Pix Submissions

YellowRose
09-01-2010, 08:25 PM
I am about to start the serious collection of pictures process for the 2011 Squarebirds Calendar. I have some good pictures already, but if you still own your Tbird and would like to have it considered, and have not sent me pictures, now is the time to do it. If you no longer own your Tbird, please let me know. If you do not want it to be considered, please let me know that also. If you have already sent me what you consider to be high quality, large pix of your Tbird, then you don't need to, if you are satisfied with what you sent.

Please send them, if you can, taken with a setting of 300dpi, or 3,000 pixels, at least. Smaller sized pictures do not lend themselves well to being blown up to fit on a 11 x 8 page.

I will accept pictures until 1 November. At that point, I will start the serious picture selection to make the final determination as to which Tbirds will be featured. I want to wrap this up before Thanksgiving. You can send your pictures to my rayclark07@gmail.com email address.

Dan Leavens
10-03-2010, 07:56 PM
For those of you who have not seen or own these calendars they are fantastic. I have been lucky enough to have copies of these since they were produced by our late founder Alexander. Ray does a great job of getting the pictures together, selecting ALL years of our Thunderbirds and then getting them produced and mailed. These calendars are great for showing off your classic, explaining the different years of our TBird, giving away as gifts and also for displaying at your local S&S. Don't miss the chance to " show off " your classic and send in your high resolution pictures now.Ray thanks again for putting this calendar together once again for our members.

YellowRose
10-27-2010, 12:11 AM
I am about to start the final selection process for the 2011 Squarebirds Calendar. However, I STILL lack any pictures of Flairbirds owned by our members. The date for the deadline for submission of pictures is 1 November. If you would like to have your Tbird considered and have not submitted any pictures to me yet, please do so. Especially you owners of Flairbirds. If you no longer own your Tbird and I have pictures of it, please notify me. See below for details on what camera settings to use. Also remember to take pictures with a neutral background, something that does not take the focus off your Tbird.