PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Carpenter Ford Restoration Parts

YellowRose
04-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Dennis Carpenter Ford Restoration Parts has a great supply of parts for our Tbirds. Not only for our Tbirds but for Big Ford also. On the right side is a list of the catalogs. They have them broken down by years. There is one especially for Tbirds only. It has some 90 pages in it. You can open it by clicking on the floopy or you can right click on it and save it to your hard drive. Here is the contact information.

To Order call - 800-476-9653

For Technical Assistance call - 704-786-8139 ext. 3062 and ask for Doug

They are located in Charlotte, NC and have a lot of NOS parts.

http://www.dennis-carpenter.com/

tbirds8
04-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Very good company. I used to buy parts for my 51 ford there. What can I say! I ran out of ROOM..........

gaffney1951
04-19-2010, 10:04 PM
results with them. Some things were very good, and others not so hot. Mike

simplyconnected
04-19-2010, 10:53 PM
You have to watch... They use the dollar amount for shipping costs. One year they ran a special on badges and rubber pads. I had $150 order of plastic and various rubber parts (mirror bases, etc.). Shipping was through the roof while everything fit in a padded envelope.

They will work with you... I called, spoke with a manager, and they finally agreed with me. That knocked fifteen bucks off the shipping. He said they normally won't do that.

I find other vendors sell Carpenter-made parts cheaper than Carpenter does. tee-bird.com is one of them. - Dave