PDA

View Full Version : 1960 J-Bird GONE

430MEL
02-16-2009, 02:12 PM
The times have forced the sale of my 60 J Bird. I'm happy because it went to a good home and interested owner. I have advised him to hook on to this website. Although I didn't have the time to be on the site as much as I wanted, I really enjoyed going through the different forums and learning. I am thankful for all the help I was given by members of this site, including the late Alex who helped me out with my stupid questions. I am cleaning out the basement and garage and have some items for sale listed in the for sale section.
Hopefully if economy turns around and the business get better, I can once again become a Squarebird Owner.

Howard Prout
02-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Sorry to hear you had to give her up, but I understand what you are going through. I appreciate the comments you offered in the short time we overlapped. Cheers.

Dan Leavens
02-16-2009, 04:36 PM
430MEL I too am saddened to hear that you had to sell the J code due to these tough economic times.As you said at least you found a good person /home for it and I am sure it won't be long before you will get another one. Keep in touch on the site and give your input as always.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada

saverio
02-16-2009, 05:56 PM
430 MEL,
So sorry to hear you had to sell your JBird. Times will get better and you will be back.
until then,Good Luck.

sal