View Full Version : tyco valve

Larry Tappen
07-22-2017, 02:33 PM
hey guys: I hope anyone here can tell me where this valve is installed. its cast aluminum with a plastic screw on top. it has the word "tyco" printed on it. makes me wonder if it has something to do with the wipers? thanks for the help, larry.

Larry Tappen
07-22-2017, 05:11 PM
this valve is for a 64 bird non ac if this helps. sorry I forgot to add that, thanks, larry.

07-22-2017, 08:47 PM
Just a quick guess but I'd say something to do with the heater controls. Can you post a picture of it? That will assist in identification unless someone knows off the top of their head.

Dan Leavens
07-22-2017, 09:15 PM
Stubbie I think you are close. Tyco used to make control valves in the old days.