PDA

View Full Version : Another Squarebird for Western Australia

Penelope
03-07-2017, 08:21 PM
I was down at the Fremantle docks yesterday picking up some memorabilia I have imported. The wharfe workers asked me if I was picking up the Thunderbird, Camaro or the Harley Davidson.... none of which were mine, but I asked to see the T-Bird. Pic below....I sent a pic to Michael (Wyldie) and in less than 5 minutes he confirmed he had seen it for sale on the net in Texas for $25K USD or thereabouts.

The guys wouldn't tell me who had imported it, but it seems we have another nice '60 for Perth. I look forward to seeing it around.

YellowRose
03-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Hi Bill! Thanks for posting that! I hope you can find out who bought it, and see if you can get the new owner to register it on the Tbird Registry, or if already registered, update it. Also, I know you will invite him to join our Forum! I happen to like the paint job! I think the way it is outlined in white with the white tail feather fins, really sets it off! It also looks like it might have a spotlight on the drivers side, but it is hard to tell for sure.

bird 60
03-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Doesn't look too bad, but I think it might be Silver & not White.:)

Chris.....From OZ.

RustyNCa
03-08-2017, 08:20 PM
I was down at the Fremantle docks yesterday picking up some memorabilia I have imported. The wharfe workers asked me if I was picking up the Thunderbird, Camaro or the Harley Davidson.... none of which were mine, but I asked to see the T-Bird. Pic below....I sent a pic to Michael (Wyldie) and in less than 5 minutes he confirmed he had seen it for sale on the net in Texas for $25K USD or thereabouts.

The guys wouldn't tell me who had imported it, but it seems we have another nice '60 for Perth. I look forward to seeing it around.

Cool looking paintjob. Hard to tell, but those plates look alot like California black plates? Did Texas have plates like that also?