PDA

View Full Version : Hug The Ones You Love

lexdownunder
11-16-2016, 01:26 AM
This is a very sad post but one I believe should be told.

I have three daughters & a son from a previous marriage, all living in Western Australia but with whom I have regular contact.

Last month I lost my youngest daughter.
She unfortunately lived alone & wasn't found for approx 3 weeks & because of that, we were not allowed to view her.

The main line of thought is that she suffered some type of seizure but we may never know for sure.

Her funeral was late October & was a very sad occasion.
She was only 42 years old.

It just doesn't seem right for a parent to be saying goodbye to a child.

This has really bought it home for me that you just never, never know what life is going to serve up

With Christmas just around the corner, I believe this is a good time to remind all our Thunderbird family to never take anything for granted & no matter what, make sure you contact ALL your family members for Christmas & if you can, give them all a hug & tell them how much you love them.

Lex
Tasmania

YellowRose
11-16-2016, 01:38 AM
Lex, my heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. Thank you for posting this. It is a great reminder to all of us to reach out and touch all of those who we love and care for. May the Lord be with you and your family in this time of sorrow...

bird 60
11-16-2016, 02:29 AM
Very, very sad. My condolences to you & your family.

Chris.....From OZ.

simplyconnected
11-16-2016, 04:33 AM
Lex, I pray you and your family's grief is eased, knowing your daughter is called home and in heaven with God. There are no words strong enough for your profound warning and I will certainly take your advice. God Bless you and your family. - Dave

Dan Leavens
11-16-2016, 09:17 AM
Lex our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine the loss of any of our children and the impact to the family structure.

I pray you and your family's grief is eased, knowing your daughter is called home and in heaven with God