PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Red Retrobird For Sale

YellowRose
02-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Gabriel Madrigal, of San Antonio, has his 2002 Red Retrobird up for sale. He is asking $20,000 obo for it. Attached is a picture of it. Below you will find a picture of it and his email address and if you are interested please contact him directly.

Best Regards,

Ray

Gabriel Madrigal damadrigals@yahoo.com

YellowRose
03-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Gabriel has just emailed me to let me know that he is dropping the price for his 2002 Red Retrobird, in excellent condition, to $10,000. If interested, contact him directly through his email address below.

Yadkin
03-08-2016, 03:09 PM
I just sent a second email request for more information. I'm very interested in this car.

YellowRose
03-09-2016, 03:27 AM
Gabriel provided me with a bit more information on the car. Mileage is 67,000. It has a new set of coils, a new stereo with 10" woofer and 2 amps.The passenger seat bottom has a small tear in the leather. He was quoted $150 to have it repaired. The plastic headlight covers have some film on them which needs to be cleaned off. Other than that, it is in excellent condition. His phone number is (210) 632-0919.

simplyconnected
03-09-2016, 06:24 AM
Hey, is that the model you can't get a computer (EEC) for? Seems to me, someone close to either Edsel or Mulally were going to remedy this problem. - Dave

Yadkin
03-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Book prices for these are all over the place. A friend of mine is interested in it. As soon as I get my phone replaced (dropped it last night in the garage!!) I'll call Gabriel to get lots of pictures. If we can work the deal I'll be flying down to inspect it, drive it back, do the repairs and maintenance...

YellowRose
03-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Dave I remember this somewhat, but I don't think it had anything to do with a computer. I think it was the coil problem they were having. That person, whose name I have forgotten, passed away shortly after that, and the person who was going to talk with him about getting that problem fixed (whatever it was) never had the chance to do so. That is my understanding, as best I remember it.