PDA

View Full Version : wanted 59 front springs in Australia

hunty
06-25-2015, 05:12 AM
hi guys my 59 thunderbird is almost finished but the front springs are stuffed. I don't have the time at moment to wait for my springs to be reset as the painter wants it out. I need a pair of 59 thunderbird front springs

YellowRose
06-25-2015, 10:03 AM
Andrew, check the Advertisements Forum for the Aussie/NZ Parts Sources.. Someone there might have a set you can get without ordering them from the States. Otherwise, most of our Tbird parts vendors stock them. You could also get used ones from Carl Heller ~ partsetal, on here, and the Bird Nest in Oregon, the Bird House in Delaware and a few other companies listed in the Advertisements Forum, who also have parts cars and sell used parts.. But try the Down Under guys first, listed in that ad.

hunty
06-29-2015, 07:29 PM
cheers yellowrose I was hoping some of the aussie guys might have something laying around most of the aussie sellers do supply a fair bit of stuff, unfortunately not springs. would anyone have the measurements or specs so I can see if our cars got something similar

bird 60
06-29-2015, 09:29 PM
Hi Andy, if you can't find any in OZ, Larry's has them for $185 for the pair.

Chris.....From OZ.

hunty
06-30-2015, 03:38 AM
thanks Chris, I saw that but with the aus dollar and post it works out to be about $600!! just for front springs

RustyNCa
06-30-2015, 11:33 AM
hi guys my 59 thunderbird is almost finished but the front springs are stuffed. I don't have the time at moment to wait for my springs to be reset as the painter wants it out. I need a pair of 59 thunderbird front springs
What does that mean, they are stuffed?